iMedia Converter for Mac
iMedia Converter for Mac is the best all-in-one software which allows Mac users to convert videos, rip DVD, rip Blu-ray on Mac OS X. It features powerful conversion function. You can convert Blu-ray Discs, Blu-ray Folder, BD ISO Image File, DVDs, DVD Folder, DVD IFO File, DVD ISO Image File, and all most of video/audio files with it.
The Mac iMedia Converter enables users to convert videos, blu-ray, dvds for playback on some players like iPad/ iPad 2, Galaxy Tab 10.1, Toshiba Thrive, Dell Streak, Archos, Droid X, Motorola Atrix 4G, PS3 and so on. And import the converted files to video editing software like Final Cut Pro, Final Cut Express, iMovie, Avid, Adobe Premiere etc.
In addition to conversion function, the Mac iMedia Converter also allow users to edit videos before converting videos, dvds, bluray etc with it. You can set video bitrate, frame rate, video codec, etc. And merge, crop, trim videos and so on.
1G Hz or above Intel processor
512 MB physical RAM (memory) or more
Overview and Key Features
- Supports multi-task operation and batch conversion
- You can convert videos, rip dvds, rip bluray at one time since the converter supports the batch conversion and multi-task.
- Merge files and trim clips
- The converter can merge several files into one file, and you can trim out unwanted clips.
- Easy to backup blu-ray and DVD movies
- It allows users to backup entire Blu-ray disc and DVD to Mac hard drive.
- Advanced audio and video sync technology
- It's not need to worry about the video and audio sync problem, this iMedia Converter Mac adpots advanced technology.
- Capture images as you need
- You are able to take snapshot- simply which you want to capture just in one click.