HD Video Converter for Mac
Have many HD videos and want to convert HD to other video formats on Mac? There is a strongly recommened software Mac HD Video Converter is designed for Mac users to convert HD videos on Mac OS X.
With this converter, you can convert HD videos to MP4, MKV, FLV, MOV, WMV, AVI, MPG, VOB etc, and audio formats like OGG, FLAC, MP3, AU, etc on Mac. This program allows users to convert HD videos for playing videos on some portable devices like iPod, iPad, iPhone, PS3, PSP, Motorala Droid, HTC Incredible and so on.
Besides converting function, this HD Video Converter Mac also enable Mac users to edit videos. The editing functions including crop, trim, merge videos, add watermark and so on.
1G Hz or above Intel processor
512 MB physical RAM (memory) or more
Overview and Key Features
- Converting HD videos on Mac
- HD Video Converter Mac can convert HD videos from HD camcorders or DVs like JVC, Panasonic, Sony and Cannon, to other video formats.
- Supports Mobile players
- This program supports most of portable players such as iPod, iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 4, iPad, Apple TV, PSP, BlackBerry, Creative Zen, iriver, Zune, etc.
- Support Apple ProRes/DVCPRO/HDV/Avid DNxHD/AIC encoding
- Supports Apple InterMediate Codec, DV/DVCRRO NTS, Apple ProRes 422, Apple ProRes 4444 encoding etc.
- Supports video editing
- You can trim the video, add and edit text and image watermark, video watermark and so on.